CREATIVE SXFI AIR
The Creative SXFI AIR is compatible with all iPhones running iOS 11 and later.
Remember to create your Super X-Fi profile before attempting to connect Creative SXFI AIR with your phone.
- Load Super X-Fi Profile onto Creative SXFI AIR.
- Open the SXFI App on your phone. Select ‘Wireless Setup' on the SXFI App. Creative SXFI AIR will appear under the devices list.
- Hold the Bluetooth button on the Creative SXFI AIR for 2 seconds. The SXFI App will start to connect to Creative SXFI AIR and proceed to upload your profile. This may take up to 3 minutes.
- Pair Creative SXFI AIR with iPhone for Playback.
- Navigate to Settings > Bluetooth and turn on Bluetooth.
- Press and hold the Bluetooth button on the headphones for 2 secs and tap on Creative SXFI AIR.
- Your Creative SXFI AIR is now connected and ready for use.
- Learn more about Creative SXFI AIR set-up.
CREATIVE SXFI AMP
While we do not provide support for the use of the SXFI AMP with iPhones, we are aware of iOS users using the SXFI AMP with their phones through a Lightning to USB Camera Adapter from Apple and a USB A-to-C Adapter. It should be noted that their SXFI AMP was already set up by a separate Android device before they could use it with their iPhone.
CREATIVE SXFI AIR C
The Creative SXFI AIR C is a wired USB headset and is not compatible with all iPhones.